Friday, March 14, 2008

Here I Go


I have been thinking about starting this blog for a few month now. I really love what I do and have been excited to share it with you. I have always dreamed of having a little shop of my own. While my etsy shop is not 'brick & mortar' it gives me a creative outlet, allows me to share my talents with others, lets me meet new friends, and most exciting -drum roll, please- helps me pay for all the fabric, notions, ribbon, paper, etc. I tend to gather. My hubby is grateful for that!
It is hard to explain what a pile of coordinating fabric, paper or a cute pattern can do for a creative girl like me. I start thinking of a million potential possibilities for that pile and I can't get them out of my head until I 1) sketch them all out in my handy dandy notebook so I don't forget or 2) get out the rotary cutter and get making it! If I don't, I find myself thinking of possibilities at all hours of the day - and night.
My hope for this blog is to give insight into the "goings on" of the shop: what I am working on, new ideas, FAQs and specials. I want to share creative project ideas, tips, trends, etc. with you. And lastly, I hope to answer any questions you might have about sewing, crafting, quiet books and more.
So check back often and share any comments/questions you might have! Here I go...




No comments: