Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Sale


In honor of our shopping tradition, I will be offering the 
new Christmas Pocket Advent Tutorial FREE 
when your SWD order equals $20 or more.

This new Pocket Advent is perfect for counting down the days until Christmas. Pockets are purposefully made to be durable and roomy, perfect for filling with goodies, notes or any sort of surprise! I especially love the idea that I can keep this baby anywhere in the house...my walls are pretty full during the holidays.This PDF Tutorial includes a materials list, step-by-step instructions and full color photos showing you how to construct your own Christmas Pocket Advent. 




Also, several customers have been asking about a kit for the Winter Wonder quiet book. In the past, I haven't been able to make a kit because the Moda Figgy Pudding fabric I used is a few years old and large quantities are no longer available. The good news, I just found a cute fabric line that has been done in a similar style with similar colors and ta da....the Winter Wonder Kits are now available!


**This offer is good now through Monday, Nov. 28th at midnight.

No comments: