Monday, March 24, 2008

Bunch O' Bargains

So if you want to find a bunch of good buys this week, head to Hobby Lobby. Pretty much their entire stock of scrapbook supplies is on sale 30-50%. Not to mention that they are clearing out all of their current selection of American Crafts double-sided cardstock papers for...15 cents. SCORE! I bought one of each or more. You can see my stash. It included several americana fabrics (hoping to make a red, white, & blue quilt someday soon), aqua fabric for my craft "space", an album, refills, and paper for a shower gift, lots of ribbon, and a new extra-large punch. The only item that wasn't on sale was my favorite liquid adhesive and I used a coupon for that. I was a bit shocked when the cashier gave me my total. Oh, around 50 bucks. I couldn't believe it had all added up so quickly! Now that I have it all layed out on my desk here, I think 'wow!' that was a great trip!! So if you are running short on paper (I don't know a scrapper in that department, most of us just keep piling it higher), are going to be in the neighborhood, or just want to go...take a look. I'm sure Hobby Lobby won't mind!

Look! My pre-schooler is already getting to work. Guess it's in the genes!

No comments: