Monday, March 17, 2008

It's an Aqua thing

One of my most favorite things in the world is to look through fabric: mix, match, hunt, coordinate. Of course, the very best part of looking is finding! For some reason I am really into aqua right now. It has to be this certain shade and then I am a sucker! Maybe it reminds me a little of the ocean, which I also love and have many wonderful memories of. It plays well with many of my other favorite colors, red, pink, avacadoish, brown, black...pretty much all of them!
This bunch is my latest excitement. A few prints here, a few prints there and voila!! So now I just have to make a little more time, squeeze out a few more minutes in my day, vacuum a little faster, increase my capacity to do more. Then I can get sewing this cutest idea I have in my head!

I can't wait to get going, bet you can't wait to see!
PS Happy St. Pats!

No comments: