Saturday, September 6, 2008

My List is Listed!!!

Golly, I can't even tell you how long I have been trying to get a spot on the Etsy Treasury. They only 'accept' 333 lists, but there are always a good 400+ lists on there. A curator has to wait until that number falls below 333 to make their own. So there have been a few times that I have watched the number dip lower and lower, hopefully watching to see if it reaches that magical number...with no luck. Well, today as I kept my eyes glued on the screen and my finger glued to the F5 key (refresh) I was beyond excited to see that little window pop up letting me know I could create my own group of featured items. Hooray!!! Of course. I went with my current aqua and red fettish and came up with some fantastic finds. I titled it Aquaholic: with a dash of red. Check it out!

No comments: