Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Midweek Sneak Peek

The following will be posted in the shop tomorrow:

ROBOTS Quiet Book PDF Pattern
Robots are all the rage and I must say that sewing soft ones has got to be easier than building the real deal! Eight soft pages each featuring some sort of robot. You'll find all kinds of parts including gears, a propeller, wheels, hoses, buttons, antennae and more. This pattern is sent to you as a PDF including supply list, color photos, patterns and step-by-step instructions!

Coral & Green Shabby Floral Baby Quilt
A very soft and beautiful little blankie, perfect for a new little one. Made with shabby prints in coral, green and cream along with cream chenille. Layered with a thin, 100% cotton batting, backed and bound in the same tiny floral print. Measures approx. 36 inches square and is machine washable!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are just so amazingly talented!! I love the quilts you've been making!

Dees said...

I just purchased this pattern from your shop and can not wait to get started! I am a nanny to two boys soon three:)and we alllll love robots!!!I am in complete aw about your skills and creativity,I am glad I to have found your shop!kind regards and thanks Dees