Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tied the Knot

The last few days I have been going crazy trying to finish un-finished projects. My sister's wedding presents the most pressing deadline, so that has taken priority. The dress is almost ready for the last fitting {I don't think I'll post another pic until after the wedding...I want to surprise you!}, announcements were finished and sent to the printers on Tuesday, and I am just about done with these cutest of goody bags! I stumbled across something similar to this done by Kim Vallee. Her bag was for Valentine's Day, so I designed my own "Tied the Knot" bags. Chocolate dipped pretzels will go inside and they'll be given as favors at the wedding. As my sister already knows, I am way more excited about making these than making the gown!!

No comments: