Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And We're Off

Ready or not (mostly not), our time has come to fly out to the wedding! Truthfully, we are so excited to get away and even more excited to visit family. We have endured a pretty long stretch with out seeing them and are over due for a trip!
Last night was a late one. Not only did I have many little projects to finish up, the girls were also in "over-excitement" mode. You know, just like Christmas Eve, when they are laying in bed (or not) thinking about everything and just can't get to sleep no matter how hard they try! I was getting so frusterated with them, but I tried to remember how I felt before a big trip to see my grandma and I betcha anything the night before was the same for my parents - sorry!

So now it is morning, we made it through the night. The projects are finished and waiting to be packed up with all the clothes laying out on my bed. The next few weeks are sure to be fun and busy. I'll try to keep you posted.

Take Care!

No comments: