Friday, May 23, 2008

Guilty.

Okay, so I was planning on coming home from our trip and sewing a ton. Along with the custom orders I have been working on this week, I was hoping to get some more Quiet Book Kits and New Quiet Books made. That, however, is just not happening. I am feeling a bit guilty about that, but we have just been having a really fun week. I think that maybe it's because we missed home a bit and now that we are back we are rediscovering everything here. Just since last week we have hit the pool several times, played with friends, and made a hut. Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum with a friend. It was so much fun! I wasn't sure if I wanted to give up a day of sewing, but it was definitely worth it!
Those of you that have orders, don't worry...they will be filled on time. As for the new listings I was hoping to get posted...maybe next week.
Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: