Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh My Goodness

You just won't believe it!!

While visiting family these past few weeks, I was sitting in the kitchen talking to my mom about the shop. I was listing all of the things I had been making and about some of my ideas for the future. I told her how I remember so many fun things that we did when I was little and that I use many of them for inspiration. I mentioned that the Quiet Books were really selling and that I would give anything to have my old quiet book back...."I have it" she says! WHAT????

All this time I thought for sure it was gone. It didn't even occur to me to ask her about it. After a few minutes of digging, she comes up from the basement with the quiet book that she handmade for me and my siblings when we were just little. And even better, she let me have it! I poured through it's pages. You know that every single page brought back memories! I was thrilled!!

I picked a few pics to show you.


Now that we are moms, there are so many things we did when we were little and now wish that we could share those experiences with our kids. If you could, what experiences would you share with your kids?

No comments: