Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back to Business

Okay, so I'm done playing for a little while! We've had family here for the last few weeks and have been having a great time making some wonderful memories. As always, we are sad to see them leave...the house seems empty. Getting back into our daily routine is the only good thing to come of it. The girls are getting to sleep on time, getting chores done, the house is a bit cleaner and I have a bit more time to sew!
If you're a Quiet Book fan, you'll be all smiles when you hear that I've got the cutest darn book ever in the works! I've had this idea stewing in my head for the past year or so. We live in a really wooded area and you wouldn't believe how much we love to watch the critters in the forest, go for walks down wooded paths and listen to the sounds all around. It's quite the adventure and never seems to get old. Hence these little forest friends that are coming to life!

No comments: